We understand that the prospect of a renovation can seem challenging. We are here to help! We will work closely with you to find the right windows and doors for your needs, taste, and budget—ensuring your renovation experience is both easy and enjoyable.
The end result?
A renovation that not only looks great but is completed
with structural integrity and durability for years to come.
Let us get started!
Initial Preparation for the First Consultation
As you begin thinking about replacing your windows and doors, ask yourself these questions:
- What do you like about the windows and doors that are currently in your home?
- What problems are you experiencing? Aesthetics, cold drafts, poor ventilation, inoperability?
- Are there any fixed windows you would like to replace with venting windows to allow for natural ventilation?
- Would you like your windows to be low maintenance?
- Is it important to minimize outdoor noise?
- Is energy efficiency a important goal for your renovation project?
- What is your budget?
Based on your unique needs, we are here to make recommendations that will result in windows and doors you will love for years to come.
When helping you choose your windows and doors, we always consider your budget and style. There are good quality windows to fit a lower budget. Some of the styling of the more expensive windows will not be there with a lower priced window, but the manufacturing quality may be the same.
We must consider the architectural style of your home. Do you have a brick, vinyl siding, stucco, wood siding, clapboard or a board and batten home. The installation of the window can be different depending on the exterior finishing of your home.
Windows will differ by material and design so it is important to know what type of window you currently have and what type of window you would like to install.
- Initial customer inquiry
- On-site visit for first consultation
- Assessment of all windows and doors being replaced
- Friendly advice on products available to suit your home and budget
- Selection is finalized and quotation is provided
- Initial deposit required upon approval of order
- Browning Windows and Doors will take final measurements of each door and window being replaced
- Products are manufactured locally according to specifications
- Convenient installation date and time is scheduled with homeowner
- Care and attention is given to performing all work quickly and efficiently
- Homeowner is consulted if unforeseen issues are identified
- Old windows and doors are removed from site
- Work areas are swept, cleaned and debris removed